Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
Cabela's meindl "perfect10" hunting boots >

Cabela's meindl "perfect10" hunting boots

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Cabela's meindl "perfect10" hunting boots

Old 01-02-2010, 11:47 AM
Typical Buck

Default Cabela's meindl "perfect10" hunting boots

Wow! This is my second pair. I have the 800 gram insulated boots also, and wanted a lighter/less insulated boot for bow season and walking/stalking in warmer weather.

By far the most comfortable, lightest boot with great ankle support. The inner sole is made of cork and it actually molds to your feet over time. They required No Break in what-so-ever.

The best part is they were on sale for 50 dollars off! Plus I had a 20 dollars off coupon. I couldn't pass them up.

Walking in them is like stepping on a pile of baby ducks!

If you are looking for a quality boot, do yourself a favor and give them a look.
Old 01-18-2010, 04:15 PM
Nontypical Buck

I have not had these boots, but I have heard exactly what you say about them...the only draw back that I have heard time and time again is that some produce a squek when walking, which would not be good for a still hunter or a spot and stalk guy