Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Primos Silver XP

Old 10-22-2009, 07:31 AM
Fork Horn

Reading all of this ...I have one question? How in the name of God did anybody ever kill a deer before all of this stuff came out? Could it be called "Marketing?" that without this scent killing stuff you won't be able to kill a deer. If this scent killing stuff is so good...why don't drug dealers just spray down drugs so a dog can't pickup the scent? In my experence and my humble opinion, I think in most cases the only things stuff such as this kills... is your wallet.
Old 10-26-2009, 01:58 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ctwny1
Reading all of this ...I have one question? How in the name of God did anybody ever kill a deer before all of this stuff came out? Could it be called "Marketing?" that without this scent killing stuff you won't be able to kill a deer. If this scent killing stuff is so good...why don't drug dealers just spray down drugs so a dog can't pickup the scent? In my experence and my humble opinion, I think in most cases the only things stuff such as this kills... is your wallet.
How in the name of God did anybody ever kill a deer before all of this stuff came out - that is a simple answer...fewer hunters, more land to hunt = less educated deer!!

Could it be called "Marketing?" that without this scent killing stuff you won't be able to kill a deer - no, i don't think it is marketing..deer can be killed without scent killers, but to kill the more mature, educated deer i think you need a little extra help if you hunt public grounds with lots of hunting pressure or less pressured lands with little human scent around.

why don't drug dealers just spray down drugs so a dog can't pickup the scent - because it is a scent killer that does not mean it litterally kills scent..what they do is elimante the cause of the scent (bacteria) on our body's. drugs have a chemical scent, not associated with bacteria. dogs noses can smell so many parts per billion that even a bud of weed fully sorrounded by scent blocker (a suit used to catch chemicals) would not work.

hope this helps.

JNTURK