Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Sitka 90% Pants???

Old 06-11-2009, 06:32 PM

Default Sitka 90% Pants???

I tried on the only two pairs of Sitka 90% pants today at a local shop and neither fit. I have heard they are hard to *fit* but was wondering if maybe these might have been miss marked...or is this a typical situation??? I am 6', 195#, (thin/muscular legs as I carry my weight on my chest/shoulders) and have a 33-34 inch waist. This means that for most pants I am a Medium, sometimes a Large. The Sitka site shows Medium 31-33" and a Large 34-37". The Medium would snap only if I sucked in and came about 2-3" above my ankles. The Large snapped okay, but felt *snug* and was somewhat binding on my legs, but the length was perfect. I would guess a XL would feel better, to the thighs, but I am afraid it would be way to big in the waist. Anyone with any experience in these pants want to chime in??? Thanks in advance.
Old 06-18-2009, 03:35 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Sitka 90% Pants???

I am a 36 waist and wear a XL in this pant which gives mea little room a base layer if needed. These pants are somewhat snug on the thigh, but with the 4 way stretch material, I have never had any problems.

My suggestion is to try them on, wear them a little and take a seat in a chair to see if they will work for you. Keep in mind, they do make a Large Tall, which may give some more in the thigh...the regular has a 32 inseam

If you have any further questions, shoot me a PM.