Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

New book - for FREE

Old 01-26-2009, 04:25 PM

Default New book - for FREE

I had previously posted a plea for a review of a book I wrote on my lifelong hunting experiences, but even though I had lookers, I did not receive any feedback. Therfore, I am making the plea more attractive by offering to send the ENTIRE book absolutely FREE to the first 10 requests I receive to [email protected]just so I can get some input from hunters and outdoors persons other than my close friends. I fear they might be too polite to offer candid reviews. I can send a PDF, DOC or HTML link, upon request. All I ask is an honest review. Unfortunately, the audio versionon my website www.dbaskay.com is only available as CD's since the files are too big to download easily. Thanks for your help.

Dan

Old 02-17-2009, 05:45 PM
Spike

Default RE: New book - for FREE

I read Dan's book and it is a good read. Very enjoyable! It has a lot of good hunting info, as well as plenty of "don't do this" style stuff - good data for young or new hunters. No need to re-learn what Dan learned the hard way. A lot of hunting books skip the don't do this part so that is unique.

Download the free section and give it a read, there's a good chance you'll like it.

If you can read PDF files on your phone, (or just want to read it on your computer at work or home) you can download the PDF version, all 166 pages of it!, for $5.45. Well worth it to have something to spend a few minutes on when sitting in the doublebull waiting for game to show up. Dan has a Kindle version also.

Another option is a two cd set to listen to in the truck for only $8.55 - shipping included!

Clearly Dan does this for fun, not for profit! Good luck, Dan. Hope others enjoy the book as much as I did.