Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Wolverine Boots

Old 08-19-2008, 12:32 AM

Default Wolverine Boots

I have a gift card from wolverine. Does anybody reccommend a certain pair?
thanks
Old 08-22-2008, 08:22 PM

Default RE: Wolverine Boots

Check out this link.

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/te...amp;hasJS=true

I have worn these for the last two years. I have most likely put 500+ miles on these between big game, coyote, and turkey hunting alone. Not to mention all the scouting and small game hunting as well. I usually spend more days in the field than the average weekend warrior dreams about, and I can't imagine wearing anything else. When matched with a quality sock these are the lightest, most comfortable, and driest boots I have ever owned. I have owned all the major players (Rocky, Danner, Irish Setter, Lacrosse, so on and so on) and still do, but I have never been more satisfied with one individual pair of boots in my 22+ years of hunting.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:30 PM

Default RE: Wolverine Boots

I like the wolverine big horn 2 boots, These are 800gram boots, They are one of the most comfortable boots, Ive ever worn. I use them in the stand and for stalking. they work great for me, and there not going to break the bank either

hope this helps
Matt