Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Bushnell scope replaced free

Old 04-02-2008, 04:19 AM
Fork Horn

Default Bushnell scope replaced free

Hello
I posted a while back on a thread I started about a Bushnell elite scope I had shot on a blackpowder gun, then switched to my 12 gauge and a while later it stopped shooting groups. I asked then whether or not it was worth the time and money ($10 shipping there and another $10 back) or should I just go buy a cheap scope. Most said to do it and one said how dumb am I, rifle scopes are meant for rifles and rifles only. Thanks to those saying to send it in, becauseI did andyesterdayI just got back a brand new scope. No charge, so for $20 I got a new scope, a lot cheaper than a new cheap scope would've cost me.
Thanks Bushnell, when I'm ready to get a scope for my handgun, the handgun elite will be at the top of my list.

Dan
Old 04-02-2008, 04:12 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Bushnell scope replaced free

Good deal. Glad it worked out for you. I love to hear "Good Customer Service" stories.
Old 04-02-2008, 05:28 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Bushnell scope replaced free

I have had the same good luck with burris on a set of binoc's twice.....It's always good to hear a positive story...congrats!!!!