Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Under Armour?

Old 07-24-2007, 07:28 PM
Spike

Default RE: Under Armour?

I coach high school football, and all of the kids started wearing both heat and cold gear several years ago. I made fun of them, saying they had talked their parents into spending all that money just to look like the NFL players.
A friend got me a gift card to Bass Pro, and I decided to try the cold gear top. It is warm, but more important, it just sucks the moisture off from your skin. I was overdressed for a drive we put on last deer season, and when I stripped some clothes offat lunch,my wool shirt was soaked and the nylon lining of my jacket was dripping moisrue, yet I was dry. Needless to say, I will be buying the bottoms this year!
Will
Old 07-24-2007, 08:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Absolutely HIGHLY RECCOMEND the cold gear for the cold days!! I bought it last year and on the colddays 20-35 degrees I would generally walk to my stand with under armour, long sleeve camo shirt, and hooded camo shirt and carry my jacket with me and would never end up putting the jacket on always seemed comfortable and warm enough for a few hours! I now own two cold gear shirts and will soon own the pants and another shirt!!

I CANT SAY ENOUGH GOOOOODD ABOUT UNDER ARMOUR!!!! AWESOME~GREAT~PERFECT!!

I bought one for my brother and he loves it as well! No need to ask any more questions just get out there and buy one, guarantee you wont be disappointed!!

OHHhh.... and one more thing when you do buy one buy it one size bigger then you generally wear!!
EX: If you wear X-large buy a 2XL!!
It will be much more comfortable!!
Old 07-25-2007, 07:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Someone can certainly argue that because 2 products are made of the same basic material that they should perform the same. In some cases this may be true and we will be able to find a much cheaper alternative to UA that works just as well. But...just because they are the same material does not mean they alwaysperform the same.

Ferrari = Metal,plastic,rubber
Yugo = Metal, plastic, rubber

Old 08-03-2007, 07:36 AM

UA is great, but my only gripe is that they don't sell TALL sizes. [:@]
Old 08-03-2007, 10:43 AM

U/A IS A GREAT PRODUCT IT DOES WHAT ITS SUPPOSE TO DO ,
IF YOU THINK ITS PRICEY , WAIT TILL THE END OF HUNTING SEASON OR THE END SUMMER ,YOU CAN FIND DEALS AT CABELAS BARGIN BASMENT ,IF YOUR NOT PICKY WITH THE COLORS I PICK UP A COLD GEAR TOP AND SUMMER BOTTOMS ORANGE AND BROWN FOR 58.00 THAT WAS WITH SHIPPING ,I HOPE THIS HELPS YOU OUT
Old 08-22-2007, 05:19 PM

UAis a great product and worth the $'s. The funny thing is that I've yet to wear it hunting. I wear a UA crew neck topon those cool evening while playing in my fall softball league. It keeps me dry, warm and it offers great range of motion. I play 1B and our SS has a gun for an arm and every now then helikes to make me stretch.
Old 08-23-2007, 10:37 AM

yea under armour is great for moisture wicking. when i wear my kevlar body armour it really keeps me cool and dry plus it comes in realtree
Old 08-25-2007, 08:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

Redhead Enduraskin(bass pros brand) is pretty good. I own a suit of this because rumor was that under armor helped produce it when i worked there. Anyway....it is cheaper and works just as good.
Old 08-26-2007, 07:28 PM
Typical Buck

I used it for football and then wore it on a bowhunt in Indiana in December and it works great im thinking about buying the bottoms for this year it really does keep you dry
Old 09-04-2007, 05:57 AM
Fork Horn

I'm a fireman and under our duty uniforms we wear a shirt called 511. Its made for police and fire, but you can buy it at your local 911 store. You can get about 3 shirts for 20 dollars and they wick sweat just as good as under armour.

Quick Reply: Under Armour?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.