Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
 Has Anyone Tried This Ladderstand?? >

Has Anyone Tried This Ladderstand??

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Has Anyone Tried This Ladderstand??

Old 04-14-2007, 04:39 PM
Dominant Buck

Default Has Anyone Tried This Ladderstand??

Millennium L-100 20' Single Ladder Stand
Old 04-15-2007, 06:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: Has Anyone Tried This Ladderstand??

looks awesome but being a stand made of steel its gotta be a stand you leave set up all the time. the fabric seat is probably very comfortable but if you leave the stand out im sure your gonna get a wet butt. if the seat was easily removable and re-installed it would be great. kinda pricey. i have the hang on version of this stand and it feels very safe and comfortable. same kind of style. https://www.strongbuiltinc.com/xcart...-pr-16203.html
Old 05-02-2007, 06:33 AM

Default RE: Has Anyone Tried This Ladderstand??

I haven't tried it, but it looks good. The price is about right also. I have about 12 differentstands, climbers,lock on, ladders. I perfer ladders,they are easy to climb and are the safest and most comfortable of all the stands.One of my ladder stands is a Summit. I love it but it is also more exspensive than the one your looking at. I was lucky and got it on sale, very cheap. What I like about yours is that the railing is doublereinforced. The seat will last along time if you take it down after each season. If you have the property to put up a stand for the whole season, the ladder stands are the way to go.It is not even worth building a stand, now that they make such a good comfortable ladder stand. They are alsomobile. I set it up in one place for archery season and move it to another spot close by for gun. the stand looks good and the price isn't bad for the reinforce rails. 20' is a good height.