Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Bad Boy Buggy

Old 02-23-2006, 09:50 PM
Fork Horn

Default Bad Boy Buggy

Any of you guys use one of these? how do you like it .
Old 02-23-2006, 09:57 PM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Bad Boy Buggy

dont know what it is but you probably dont need it. Given it's name it's probably marketed toward hunters that think they need every widgit made in order to be a successful hunter.
Old 02-23-2006, 10:49 PM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: gunny97

Any of you guys use one of these? how do you like it .
Video Media Player
Old 02-23-2006, 10:57 PM
Dominant Buck

I would rather have a Home Made!

Old 02-25-2006, 10:46 AM
Giant Nontypical

I just gave the Bad Boy Buggy (BBB) a pretty good looking over last night at the Deer & Turkey Classic in Bloomington, IL.

And noRyan, it's not some widgit - it's darn sensible and looks built tuff.

Can run with 4 guys or fold the back flat to carry two guys and their deer.

Electric power (LOTS OF TORQUE!) & just what's forthe woods - quiet.

At $8000 it makes alot of sense considering you'll pay that for a one-man Polaris 800, right?

Now the question. With all the batteries in the BBB, can't the # of batteries be toned down to run a "regular" ATV? Now that would be awesome!
Old 02-25-2006, 11:14 AM
Giant Nontypical

It will not catch on in the areas that I hunt.It is almost triple the weight of most quads and has less ground clearance,so it would never handle deep mud or muskeg.The range will also be a limiting factor for many hunters.However it might work well for the hunter that only has to travel a short distance over less demanding conditions.
Old 02-19-2009, 10:32 PM
Fork Horn

I have a Bad Boy and love it. I have had the Polaris Rangers and the Bad boy is great. You do have to charge them about every night is the only bad thing. I see 10 times more game when I am on it versus the Polaris Rangers. It is the answer for hunting.
Old 02-20-2009, 03:55 AM
Typical Buck

dont know what it is but you probably dont need it. Given it's name it's probably marketed toward hunters that think they need every widgit made in order to be a successful hunter.
Said the guy who doesn't even know what one is. I realize you think you know more than the rest of us, but don't you think you should have some sort of clue before commenting?

It is almost triple the weight of most quads and has less ground clearance,so it would never handle deep mud or muskeg.
Where do some of you get this stuff? As far as I can tell, it has more ground clearance than almost any ATV. They aren't for everyone, and they are NOT a regular quad. They AREa superior hunting machine, but poor for trail riding and just "playing". There are also other brands, some that have a leg up on BBB.
Old 02-20-2009, 08:15 AM

I've used them before and they are awesome!
Old 02-21-2009, 12:34 AM
Nontypical Buck

They look to be a poacher's dream as quiet as they are...

Quick Reply: Bad Boy Buggy

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.