Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hunting Gear Discussion
 Moultrie GameSpy 200 Trail Cam >

Moultrie GameSpy 200 Trail Cam

Community
Hunting Gear Discussion Clothing, stands, ATV's, optics, scents, calls, etc... read the latest reviews of hot new hunting gear items here.

Moultrie GameSpy 200 Trail Cam

Old 12-25-2005, 08:36 PM

Default Moultrie GameSpy 200 Trail Cam

got one for christmas. takes a big 6volt battery and seems like an awesome camera. moon phase, temp, date, and time stamped on every picture. anyone have any input on these cameras? i cant wait to put it out and see if the flash is any better than that of the stealthcams
Old 12-26-2005, 09:03 AM

Default RE: Moultrie GameSpy 200 Trail Cam

I HAVE HAD ONE FOR A FEW DAYS NOW. MY ONLY COMPLAINT IS THAT SO FARIT WILL NOT TRIGGERIF YOU WALK BY IT JUST ONE TIME, LIKE SIMULATING A DEER ON ATRAIL.ONCE YOU PASS IN FRONT OF IT, IF YOUPASS BACK IN FRONT OF IT, ITWILL TRIGGER EVERY TIME. ONE EXCEPTION TO THIS IS IF YOU STOP OR ALMOST STOP IN FRONT OF IT AND EITHER HANG AROUND ORMOVE YOUR ARMS OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.I HAVE BEEN TALKING TO SOME OTHER PEOPLE WITH THE SAME PROBLEM ON WWW.CHASINGAME.COM. SOME HAVE SENT THE CAMERA BACK AND RECIEVED A REPLACEMENT AND STILL HAVE THE SAME ISSUE.ONE PERSON I HAVE TALKED TO SAID HE CALLED TECH AT MOULTRIE AND THEY ADVISED IT SHOULDNT DO THIS THAT IT SHOULD TRIGGER EVERY TIME YOU PASS IT UNLESS OF COURSE ITS ON ITS DELAY PHASE AFTER A PHOTO.ANOTHER PERSON TOLD ME THAT THIS IS A DESIGN OF THE SOFTWARE TO ENSURE YOU DONT GET A BUNCH OF PICTURES WITH NOTHING IN THEM AS ITS SUPPOSED TO SENSE2 DIFFERENT MOTIONS BEFORE IT TRIGGERS.IAMWAITING ON A RESPONSE FROM MOULTRIE SO I CAN FIND OUT FOR MYSELF.LET ME KNOW IF YOU EXPIERIENCE THE SAMETHING. I REALLY LOVE THE CAMERAAND HOPETHIS ISSUE CAN BE CORRECTED AFTER ALL I WANT A PICTURE OF EVERY ANIMAL THAT WALKSBY!
Old 12-26-2005, 03:49 PM
Fork Horn

i jsut got one for christmas too im hopeing it works pretty good ill let u know this week

Old 12-26-2005, 05:23 PM
Fork Horn

Finchaser,

I have Spy100 & have the same problem as you. I also notice you have to be about 10 feet in front to trigger the camera. Lets us know if you solve the problem. Thanks Joe
Old 12-26-2005, 07:46 PM

I got a 100 for for Christmas as well. It's out in the bush waiting but i did have it out in the yard last night. It seemed as though you did have to be close and it did require a bit more movment than I expected. I think it will work when set up close to feed were the deer will be around for a while and resonably close to the cam. Can't wait to see what happens!

[/align]
[blockquote]

[/align][/blockquote]
Old 12-28-2005, 08:21 AM

all u guys who just set them up post updates on how they worked when u check your cams. im setting mine up today so ill get back to you in like 2 days.
Old 12-28-2005, 08:27 PM

My 100 works great! See my two pics under "Cheap game cams" under the bow hunting section. 16 deer pics in 2 nights!

[/align]
Old 12-30-2005, 10:45 PM
Fork Horn

i just brought mine back in this morning. 20 pictures in 2 nights. the one day it was raining all day and the pictures came out very unclear. im not sure if it was becasue of the weather or what. im having touble getting the pictures on my computer when i open the folder there is nuthing in it. i have it back out toinght hopefully the pictures will be a little more clear. also yo view the pictures on the computer all your have to do is plug it in and open it correct? im not sure what im doing wrong
Old 12-31-2005, 03:52 AM
Typical Buck

I have the 100 and it does not trigger when deer walk by it unless they hang around and are with in 10 feet.

Jim
Old 01-03-2006, 02:01 PM

well i checked my cam and all the nightime pictures are black. the flash didn't go off. either its defected or i have to set the flash or something im not sure. anyone else have this problem?

Quick Reply: Moultrie GameSpy 200 Trail Cam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.