Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
 WANTED: Choc. or Black Lab Pup >

WANTED: Choc. or Black Lab Pup

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

WANTED: Choc. or Black Lab Pup

Old 03-10-2005, 04:10 PM

Default WANTED: Choc. or Black Lab Pup

I am looking for a Chocolate or Black female lab pup hopefully near Missouri. It is important that it comes from hunting bloodlines. I am not looking tomake a field trial champ, just a huntin companion, and for this reason I am looking for one that isn't too overpriced. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Cogar
Old 03-10-2005, 05:36 PM

Default RE: WANTED: Choc. or Black Lab Pup

I have two black lab females. The pups are now 12 weeks old. Both parents are Hunted and titled in UKC hunt tests. Both pups are swimming and retrieving. I will take $200 for each. The litter originally sold for $350.
I live in Western Kentucky. If you are interested in the pups call me at home at 270.658.3458 and ask for Kyle.
Old 03-10-2005, 07:23 PM

Hey Cogar,
I have 4 black female lab puppies. They will not be ready till April, but they are healthy and both of their parents hunt and fish. They haven't been entered into any field trials or anything like that. Not because they wouldn't do well, I just don't have the time. They both hunt though and are vvery good at bringing the birds home. They've never failed in finding the bird, no matter where it has fallen and they have hunted till I called it quits and carried them back to the truck. My fault on that one too, was caught up in the hunt (dove) and didn't notice how hot and humid it was for them. They didn't want to stop, I made them stop and put them in the a/c in my truck to cool down and gave them water. They retrieved around 70 birds (dove) that morning in about 2 hrs time, between 8 hunters. They've also been used for duck, quail, squirrels and rabbits. They've protected me from snakes when I go fishing (the only time I've seen them growl and raise their hackles) by getting between me and the snake. If their pups are anything like them, they'll make great hunting companions. They are not hyper either. The will sit by your side for hours till you shoot, then their a ball of fire. I'm currently in Iraq, but am planning on visiting my brother in MI. If your interested, we can meet part way. Chuck
Old 03-15-2005, 09:18 AM

Hi I have a 20 week old black pup close to dallas tx started on birds and gun broke mom and dad point and are guides dogs.Kellog candlewood and maple wood lines make me an offer thanks
Old 03-21-2005, 07:59 PM

Hi I got a black male contact me at [email protected] $200.00 6 wks old 3-22-05