Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
 Few good dogs for sell >

Few good dogs for sell

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Few good dogs for sell

Old 11-19-2008, 10:22 PM
Fork Horn

Default Few good dogs for sell

10 week old female LLewllin Setter. Awsome little pup. She has a lot of white but is tri colored. She has recently began pointing at smells that interest her so the pointing is definately there. $200 firm

6 month old female English Pointer. She has been started. She has been shot over many many times and not once did she ever spook. She was purchased from a licensed quail hunting preserve and all her parents and grandparents were hunters on that preserve. She has a perfect point. She will point out birds and I promise if there is a bird in the area she will find it and point it out. She know the command "find em" and as soon as she hears it she is out sniffing. She needs work on her whoah but other than that you could take her hunting tomorrow and she will sniff out and point the birds out for you. She will point for about 10 seconds and then go in and flush. Very good dog and will make an excellent hunter. $400 firm.

6 month old female AKC registered Black Lab. By far she is the smartest dog I have ever owned. She picks up command with little work. Everything comes natural to her. I've owned many labs and none as smart as her. She is house trained and will sit, stay, heel, down, and fetch for as long as you let her. She has fetched birds for me when I have thrown them out. She has yet to be taken out hunting but she will fetch birds and she does not bite down at all. She will not grab the bird and run, she will grab it and bring it to you and release on command. She has been shot over many times and never spooked. The first time she was ever shot over was with a 12 gauge standing about 4 feet away and she never flinched. Great dog. $400 firm.

I am located in Phenix City,AL.... right on the Columbus,GA border. For info email me at [email protected]
Old 12-05-2008, 11:38 AM
Fork Horn

Default RE: Few good dogs for sell

The Pointer and the Setter are both still available.