Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
 Gorgeous 11 mo. B&T female beagle for sale >

Gorgeous 11 mo. B&T female beagle for sale

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Gorgeous 11 mo. B&T female beagle for sale

Old 06-08-2008, 08:43 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Gorgeous 11 mo. B&T female beagle for sale

Gorgeous 11 month old AKC 13 ¼” mostly B&T female for sale. Still on puppy papers, selling b/c I’m running little bitches not big (I’d guess she’ll be 13 ½” when full grown) & she’s a ½ step faster than I run. She’s a real looker, has good hunt, clean on the line, & close in the check. She has a high pitched squeal w/ no extra mouth, great kennel manners, & handles good. She has had TONS of rabbit tracks, my dogs don’t just sit in their kennels. She has never run deer & actually turned one down right in front of a buddy and me last month.

I gun broke her back in March after rabbit season ended & although I’ve never shot a rabbit over her, she caught one when running w/ her brother and 1/2 sister earlier this spring after a 1 hr. 50 min. run. She runs a speed 7 on a 1-10 scale & has not been in heat yet. She is UTD on all shots/dewormings. The 1st pic was her when she was young, the 2nd was taken today. Her price is $400 firm - NO TRADES!

Her pedigree includes: IFC Branko's Copper Boy, FTC Branko's Great Nada, IFC Branko's Ali-baba, FC/HB CH Armando's Mister C.W., IFC Adirondack Bobby, FTC The Elm's English Bobby, FTC Branko's Close Call Girl, FTC Armando's Peggy Sue, FTC Armando’s Sweet Sue, FC Deaton’s Bo, IFC Adirondack Bobby, FTC The Elm's Jigs Maggies Mate, FTC Branko's Close-Call Girl, FTC Branko's Flying Spark, FC Wolf River Luke Green, FC JR’s T Boy, FC Jazztown Flirt, FC Bad Bottom Julie, FC Rebel Run Jag, FC Mountaineer Sonny, FC Wingate’s Brandon, FC Speedline Ugg-e, FC Southside Bay, FC Mark V Snoopy, FC Mark V’s Ace In The Hole, FC Salt River Wrinkle, FC Can Jam For Money Honey, & FTC The Elm's Jigs Maggies Mate

Call or e-mail Steve at (703) 989-4079 or [email protected]

Old 06-09-2008, 09:36 PM

Default RE: Gorgeous 11 mo. B&T female beagle for sale

thats a pretty dog