Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
 FC sired Female Pointer and FC sired GSP male for sale--Both REDUCED for quick sale >

FC sired Female Pointer and FC sired GSP male for sale--Both REDUCED for quick sale

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

FC sired Female Pointer and FC sired GSP male for sale--Both REDUCED for quick sale

Old 12-13-2008, 09:15 AM
Spike

Default FC sired Female Pointer and FC sired GSP male for sale--Both REDUCED for quick sale

I have two bird dogs for sale:
GSP Male--1 1/2 yo Sired by FC What's the Point Jake who is a multiple time championship winner on the NGSPA circuit and out of Hadlock kennel. Dam is sired by FC Oakdale's Boomerangx FC Gillette Awesome Thunder. All but a few dogs in 5 gen are FC's. Doc is liver/white. Has been worked in the field and collar conditioned. He has an above average nose. He points with intensity but does need fiirmed up a little bit on his birds as he likes to break when you move in for the flush. He will make someone an outstanding bird dog or be a great addition to a breeding program with his pedigree. I bought him a few months ago to finish and trial but I have too many dogs and not enough time or money to trial. He is priced at 750. I would consider trading for a breeding age brood bitch with a like pedigree or partial trade for an outstanding bred female shorthair pup. would also trade for O/U shotgun.----REDUCED To $600---

Pointer Female-coming on 6 month old b/w pointer sired by Ch. Ramey's Barwater Bud (sired by multiple x Ch. Island Grove Brute) x Island Grove Brute female who is a classy running wild bird dog that does it all. Litter is Futurity nominated. She has been exposed toand scent pointing birds on a chord and shot over with a blank gun. Wants to be with you. $600 obo..must sell so offers accepted.----REDUCED To $400 obo.

pictures and pedigree available on request. 618-292-3569 or see www.postoakshorthairs.com under for sale.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:31 AM
Spike

Default RE: FC sired Female Pointer and FC sired GSP male for sale

I have lowered the price on the female pointer to 450 for quick sale.
Old 12-26-2008, 11:30 PM
Spike

Default RE: FC sired Female Pointer and FC sired GSP male for sale

IMG]http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr168/postoakshorthairs/101_1094.jpg[/IMG]

Old 09-19-2013, 01:48 AM
Spike

I if you still have dogs I'm interested please email me at [email protected] or call 2694878049. Thank you Eric