Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
 GWP / GSP MIX Pups >

GWP / GSP MIX Pups

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

GWP / GSP MIX Pups

Old 03-26-2007, 02:44 PM

Default GWP / GSP MIX Pups

German Shorthair / German Wirehair Mix Puppies

My Stud GSP was a little too smart for me, chew proof diapers are NOT CHEW PROOF lol. However these are going to make fantastic hunting dogs. I was planning on mating my GWP next heat to a GWP stud however things never seem to work out as originally planned. Shes going to whelp in about 3 weeks.

Both parents (AKC) are on the premises and are family pets as well as hunting partners. Both are very loving and have super temperament as we have several small children. Both dogs are amateur trained and hunt for grouse / woodcock / pheasant (not ‘big’ runners….both work reasonable close) I can work both dogs together or separate. Both will honor although Piper sometimes cheats, I think due to her age at a little over 2. Beretta is tall at 25” to the shoulders and 70lbs. Piper is smaller at 23” to the shoulder and 50lbs. She’s a very short (Slick) coat with a small beard and is often mistaken as a shorthair.

Dam: Oakhyll Pied Piper – Many FC, AFC, DC, CH, MH, JH as well as German titles VC and DC in her pedigree. (Fantastic GWP bloodline)

Sire: Hammertown’s Von Beretta – Waiting for his AKC papers

Dam Pedigree, Sire Pedigree (waiting for lost registration) and Pictures upon request. Email me with any questions you have.

I’m looking to get 350.00 a pup or trade for something of equal value.

I can be reached at: [email protected]

I’m located 20 mins north of Philadelphia, PA.

Im taking names for those interested so I can give order of pick when she whelps. These pups are going to be awesome dogs. Anyone is more than welcome to come see the parents and pups if they wish.

First dog is Piper (girl) Shes moslty white with some choc spots. Second Dog is Beretta (boy) hes mostly choc with white ticking on his coat.

Old 03-27-2007, 02:52 PM

Default RE: GWP / GSP MIX Pups

350 for a mix?? hahaha good luck with that one
Old 03-27-2007, 09:19 PM

if ya can't say somethin nice y say anything at all?
Old 03-28-2007, 08:07 AM

i said good luck.... haha