Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
 WANTED: bluetick beagles >

WANTED: bluetick beagles

Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

WANTED: bluetick beagles

Old 03-03-2007, 06:07 PM

Default WANTED: bluetick beagles

I am looking to purchase 2 bluetick beagles, 1 male 1 female. I located just south of St. Louis Missouri. If anybody can help I will greatly appreciate it.

Jerry
Old 03-06-2007, 06:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: WANTED: bluetick beagles

AKC, puppies, started, or broke? How far are you willing to drive or is shipping OK?
Old 03-07-2007, 07:11 AM

I am looking for puppies. I do not have a preference on the pup being registered. I am looking for something in the bordering states of Missouri.
Old 03-09-2007, 08:24 PM

I have four pups 6 weeks old now. Three female and a male. I live in Delaware, but I'll be moving to Shannon County, Missouri this time next year. I have a total of 13 Beagles now, all gun dogs. I'm asking $200 for the pups, plus shipping. All vet papers with them.
Old 03-11-2007, 09:55 AM

started or broke do you have any for sale male or female how much can i see them run ,must be deer proof
Old 06-02-2008, 09:53 AM

We had 4 male, and 3 female's blueticks born this morning, the perentsare both bluetick stock, all pups are bluetick beagles and will be sold with papers. we are just west of Springfield MO. be 8-9 weeks before they are ready.

Caleb C.