Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Hunting Dogs
 Looking for started brittany in N. IL/S. WI area >

Looking for started brittany in N. IL/S. WI area

Community
Hunting Dogs Still looking for that perfect hunting companion? Well look no further, you've come to the right place.

Looking for started brittany in N. IL/S. WI area

Old 12-21-2005, 12:59 PM

Default Looking for started brittany in N. IL/S. WI area

Hi everyone,

I love to hunt, but love it more with a great dog. I am looking for a started Brittany to join the family. I currently have a1 year old Boykin Spaniel and really want to give him a sibling around the same age. This is why I would like a started dog versus a puppy. I would love a brittany because I think they would compliment one another. A female would be a plus because he is kind of dominant and although he gets along with males, I think he would be better off with a female. He is not just a hunting dog, but a member of our family as well. So, I would love if the Brittany has been raised thus far in that kind of setting.

Anyway, if anyone can help me out with this or point me in the right direction, I would really appreciate it. By the way, I hunt upland and waterfowl - my Boykin does both great at less than a year old already.

Thanks

Frank
Old 12-21-2005, 08:01 PM

Default RE: Looking for started brittany in N. IL/S. WI area

here is an email [email protected] Gentlemans name is Maurice Lindley, he is located in south carolina, I am goin tommorrow, but travel there frequently, be willing to assist in your purchase, if need be, you will have to email, he is deaf, and this is how he helps or give advice with the dogs, tell him jonesy recomended. Thanks Dave Jones, Jonesy's Gun Dogs, Berea Kentucky, 859-985-2918 He is a good started connection, possibly
Old 12-28-2005, 08:02 AM

Default RE: Looking for started brittany in N. IL/S. WI area

Thanks much Dave - I really appreciate your offer. I checked out the info on Maurice and he is pretty impressive. I really don’t think I can afford to pay his prices though, but if I could, it would be totally worth it.

Thanks again.

Frank