Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Hog guide?

Old 04-13-2016, 08:06 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Johana86
Hog hunting is a big challenge, I've failed many times. I found a few sites you can learn.
http://www.huntingnet.com/
http://huntingactivity.com/hunting-w...ou-should-know
www.hoghuntingguide.com
Not really Johana. Hog hunting is really simple. If they are on the property you are hunting, they are easily found from the damage they leave behind. Getting up on hogs is fairly easy. But they do a disappearing act when it comes to what properties they are on. One night you are covered up in hogs, the next not even a piglet. They tend to travel a fairly large circle. Getting into bow range can be problematic sometimes because they have extremely good noses but rifle range is not a problem.
Old 06-07-2016, 01:13 PM
Spike

Default Ranch in Vanderpool, Tx

Hello,

We have a ranch in the TX Hill Country. We are covered up in hogs right now. Sat in blind the other night and saw 34. After shooting 7 in 2 days of four hours total. We can get you set up.
Old 06-07-2016, 04:03 PM
Giant Nontypical

Put up an advertisement for hunts at your place in the Classified Section and you may get some responses! It's free and that's where to put it to be legal on this website.
Old 06-07-2016, 07:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

http://www.huntingreport.com/hunting...ils.cfm?id=590

The last guided hunt I did was on Catalina Island. A mule Deer and a Boar. Been awhile but I imagine it hasn't changed much.

The first day was kind of iffy, the guide I had was one of those few words stoic type Indians. Second day on, it was hunter heaven. The second day guide I had was a Pimu Indian, nice guy.

A little pricey but not outrageous.

Fishing charters are also right there.

Disneyland and all the other tourists places are close by.

A new outfitter has taken over, haven't heard anything bad about him.

Booking might be tricky, they only do maybe 40 hunts a year there. Tell them it is a bucket list type thing, can't hurt. Generally the people were really nice.
Old 06-09-2016, 04:44 AM
Super Moderator

look up Shiloh Ranch Hunting Camp , and the Chain ranch here in Oklahoma. Not bad prices for a guide. Or you could hit one of the wma along the red river. If you don't mind walking there are plenty of hogs at packsaddle wma in western Oklahoma by the river