Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Coyote problem, NEED HELP

Old 11-03-2015, 07:12 PM
Nontypical Buck

For sport there is nothing like calling. For getting the job done there is nothing like a trapper. If you want to do it yourself snares on deer runways is a good thing to try assuming it's legal by you. If not, then traps along travel paths maybe where you have seen them on trail cams. Trappers are often willing to come and trap for you so you could just ask around in your area.

Good luck and let us know how it comes out.
Old 12-29-2015, 10:29 AM
Spike

Originally Posted by LowcountrySChunter
I hunt in SC and have seen a coyote on my trail cam a couple times. We don't really have a bad coyote problem but I want to take this one out. What would be my best approach? Traps? Calls? Or should I just not worry about it? I have a couple of pictures of him chasing deer and this is really the main reason I want him gone.
I lived and hunted is SC for many years. Live in Florida now but would LOVE to bring my stuff up there and take care of Mr. Wylie 'Yote for you.

Bob
Old 01-21-2016, 01:39 PM
Fork Horn

I would setup and try to call them in. It's a blast and you never what or how many will come in. I'll be in the low country in March if you need any help! Good luck