Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

looking for hogs

Old 10-26-2014, 08:58 AM
Spike

Default looking for hogs

I live in Milner Ga. I have hunted deer for around 10 years. I enjoy the hunt the rush but very much in it for the meat. I am interested in hog hunting. I don't have the money to spend on leases and clubs and stuff just want to do some huntin Im willing to go down south Georgia North Georgia wherever. I've read on this site about getting in with farmers or something to hunt on private landbut I don't know how to go about doing that you know where I liveI don't think there's much farm around so how do you connect with people up north or down south Georgia. any ideas would be appreciated
Old 10-26-2014, 09:37 AM
Boone & Crockett

Contact the GA game department, they will be able to tell you about public areas to hunt and also may be able to point you to some farmers and landowners who are having hog problems on their land. I would try for the landowners because if you kill some hogs for them, they may allow you to hunt other species.
Old 10-26-2014, 04:22 PM
Fork Horn

Default Finding hog's

Joker's Bar, I'm kidding, even tough there in there. Oldtimr is right . That's what i would do. Check with the GA, DNR.
Old 10-28-2014, 04:34 AM
Spike

Here ya go....

http://georgiawildlife.com/HHF

I registered too. There are a LOT of hogs all around GA. They're tearing up my friend's property in White County, and I've seen them in Hall County, and down in a hunting club in Emanuel County. I'm pretty sure they're everywhere in GA now.