Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

I will get his pig

Old 05-07-2013, 03:45 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default I will get his pig

This ugly pig moved my feeder about 15 yards, I have other pictures where the feeder is almost off the screen. He smacked it so hard for three nights he stripped off most of the insulation on the control wires and knocked everything loose. So it's been down since or around April 24th from what I can see in the game camera. I got everything up and running today before I left, I'll get it a few days to calm down from me driving up to the feeder to pull it back in place. I know that feeder was heavy there was at least 300 pounds of corn it it. I can say one thing; it's one tough feeder. We have three feeders on the ranch and that's the only one he like to mess with. I will get him; we killed on last year that was almost 400 pounds, I don't know what he weighs but he's a pain in the butt for sure. I guess they get so big from eating all the other pigs we toss in the gut pile, I don't eat those big pigs I like them under 150 lbs.

game
Old 05-07-2013, 08:54 PM
Spike

he's a hairy dude, show us a pic of him hanging on the scales & your big ole grin
Old 05-08-2013, 06:24 AM
Nontypical Buck

Man, that's a hairy beast for sure.

What do you plan take him out with?
Old 05-08-2013, 03:16 PM
Boone & Crockett

Rev:

Get that big ugly hog.
Old 05-10-2013, 01:26 PM
Spike

take him out!
Old 05-11-2013, 07:09 AM
Fork Horn

You gotta eat em after you kill em. Show them who's boss. Atleast make some sausage.