Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

First time hunting

Old 12-27-2011, 09:13 AM
Spike

Default First time hunting

ive never been hunting before,my dad want to take me for my birthday to the green swamp. does anybody know what i need as far as permit wise and what guns i need any help is appreciated
Old 01-03-2012, 04:42 PM
Fork Horn

Regulations vary by state, but you'll probably need at least a hunting license. Where are you located?

Choice of firearm is a topic that has many possible answers. To a large degree it depends upon the distance you expect to be shooting and the terrain. I'd say the minimum specifcation is a centerfire rifle with soft point ammo or a shotgun.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:01 PM
Spike

If your hog hunting private property in the green swamp, you dont need a license (hog hunting anyways).

If your going to hunt the wma's then you will need a license, but you must first take the hunter safety course.
Old 08-30-2012, 01:51 AM
Spike

Hi friends i never hunting before now i am also new to hunting and don't know how to do this but after read out this thread i get different ideas by Der Tuefel and Trickworm you are both give good ideas....