Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > General Hunting Forums > Hogs and Exotics
 Anyone Hunt Black River Plantation SC >

Anyone Hunt Black River Plantation SC

Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Anyone Hunt Black River Plantation SC

Old 12-26-2008, 01:35 PM

Default Anyone Hunt Black River Plantation SC

Brothers and sisters, I am interested in hunting Black River Plantation in South Carolina. Does anyone have any history (good or bad) with this outfit?

Thank you in advance,

Matthew
Old 12-28-2008, 05:10 AM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Anyone Hunt Black River Plantation SC

I've never hunted it, but I've talked to the guy who runs it. He loves his job and does his best to please his clients. However, with all of the public land that we have in SC that is infested with hogs there's no way I would pay to go to an outfitter. Just go to www.dnr.sc.gov and do a little digging.
Old 10-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Spike

Default No Pig

I just got back from a three day hunt at Black River Plantation and it was a vertual no show for any hogs. I had feeders that were clogged or empty and kept being placed in the same spots. I thought that was odd being that they have so much land. I will admit the weather was not good but not always bad , but out of six hunters someone should have got a shot at some point. When we got there we found the cabins to be dirty perhaps from the previous hunters. All in all a very disappointing trip and I could not reccomend this place or it's management to anyone.

Last edited by svert; 10-11-2011 at 06:16 PM.