Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

West Texas Hog

Old 12-17-2008, 05:42 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default West Texas Hog

Rowel took this dry sow at Kent's (Burniegoeasily) last Friday evening. We didn't weigh her, but she's between 160-175. She was a dry sow, hard to believe a sow this big has never been bred.
We had an awesome week end with Kent, and even though he comes across on this forum as a smart @ _ _, he really is!

Thanks Kent, I owe ya big time man, I really, really do, (for putting up with Rowel)

I stuck a little six point, but lost him in the tall grass, I was just practicing catch and release.
This was all done on Friday with street clothes, then the large moon came and killed hunting for two days. Kent was over run with hogs and deer Sunday evening when we left. That's hunting, all in all it was an excellent week end. All equipped with lodging, a cook and a guide.
Thanks Kent.

Old 12-17-2008, 05:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: West Texas Hog

Thats a good looking person standing there! Oh thats me! Hope we get to help him with more porkers agin...the fellowship was worth the trip.Next time someone needs to bring extra Depends.
Old 12-17-2008, 05:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Nice piggy!
Old 12-17-2008, 05:58 AM
Boone & Crockett

Congrats on the sow. Here in SW OK it is pretty common to find old sows that have never had a litter. Killed two big old black sows on the 7th of this month.Both were about one month along with their first litter.

This sow was at least three years old and was probably older. She weighed 188 pounds field dressed. The other one weighed just over 175 pounds field dressed.

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=3221275
Old 12-17-2008, 06:00 AM
Boone & Crockett

DEPENDS!
It's so good to have friends. Even if you are gay, we still let you hang around. OH, I bet I just offended that guy here from the land of fruits and nuts.,,, NO, not Russ!
Old 12-17-2008, 06:03 AM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: falcon

Congrats on the sow. Here in SW OK it is pretty common to find old sows that have never had a litter.
I know that sow, I married her I'm about to send her big to OK.
Old 12-17-2008, 08:43 AM
Nontypical Buck

Your the one who wanted to buya bow with pink/purple string and were hunting with the Hello Kitty arrows this past weekend...and your saying something about alternative sexual orientation?
Old 12-17-2008, 09:33 AM
Dominant Buck

It was a good time. We will need to do it agian. By the way, Rowell is the one standing, not the one hanging.

And im offended Bob. You had the slightest inclination I was not going to be a smart ares. Im offended. Im a big smart ares and pride myself on my smart aresness.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:55 AM
Dominant Buck

ORIGINAL: The Rev

DEPENDS!
It's so good to have friends. Even if you are gay, we still let you hang around. OH, I bet I just offended that guy here from the land of fruits and nuts.,,, NO, not Russ!
With friends like yall, who needs enemas
Old 12-17-2008, 11:53 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yuo guys aint right

Congrats to RLoving on his hog and his gayness[8D]

Quick Reply: West Texas Hog

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.