Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

hunt

Old 07-03-2008, 02:40 PM
Fork Horn

Default hunt

well, it is a little after 3:30 and I am sitting in my truck waiting for the rain to let up. I got out to the blind this morning about 6 am and saw a wgiretail doe and about 10 hogs. I didn't shoot, I was looking for a sika or fallow. None showed yp, so I headed up on a ridge and was able to take out a couple of the little hogs.

Jake
Old 07-03-2008, 02:45 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default RE: hunt

Good deal brother......When u Posting the pics?????Too bad you couldn't get one of them exotics to come in....Have you talked to Mark??? I think I will be working the TTHA show in Houston the first of August, I am stoked!!!!
Old 07-04-2008, 08:08 AM
Fork Horn

Hey,

Sorry I missed your call. Illinois Deer sounds cool. I will be working the show here in San Antonio on the 13th. I have to work the other two days. Mark mentioned that the Mossy Oak Person will have our packets. It should be fun. We may also be working the Exotic Wildlife Association banquet in Kerrville and a show at Bass Pro. Never did have any exotics come in last night. About 10 hogs busted me in my blind, they ran opposite to me and ran smack into a herd of momma cows with the babies. You should have heard those cows go nuts! I got some footage of a real nice buck, it will be at least an 8 point. Real wide spread, he will have a large rack.

Have fun in Mexico!

Jayson
Old 07-04-2008, 02:07 PM
Nontypical Buck

Let me know about the Exotic show in Kerrville, thats right around the corner from my lease...I haven't heard about that one yet but would love to make it...I talked with Mark the night I flew into Mexico and I will be working Houston the 2nd and 3rd but wont be able to make the 1st as thats the day I fly in from Mexico....

I did too much vacationing with the family this last time home to get any hunting in....We spent a week in Concan floating the Frio and then a 10 day trip to Destin Fl., had a good time and consumed several adult beverages....