Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

swap hunt Hogs for?

Old 11-08-2007, 01:41 PM
Fork Horn

Default swap hunt Hogs for?

I'm overrun with hogs. I have more pork meat than I can eat in 3 years. Willing to swap a hunt for deer, pheasant or turkeys.
Old 11-08-2007, 03:26 PM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: swap hunt Hogs for?

I'd sure take you up on that, but the only turkeys we have here in Ft. Worth are on the freeway., At rush hour you could get your limit.
Old 11-08-2007, 05:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Only turkeys Rev has heard of other people told his blind carcass about! If I was seeing turkey consistantly I would hook you up,but the one I killed last week was the first one they have ever killed on the place,they stay across the fence,we hear them just they know where they are safe!
Old 11-08-2007, 07:12 PM

Where do you live? I'm stationed at Tinker AFB in Oklahoma City, but drive down to hunt hogs on the Texas border all the time. I don't have any land you could hunt on. Sorry. But I'm always willing to come down and help with a hog problem!
Old 11-08-2007, 07:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Hey Chief I'm going to be up your way in a couple weeks,just south of you.Gonna be in Coal county for Thanksgiving,drinking beer and looking to see if my brother has any hogs,I know he has big deer,and pond stocked with bass and catfish!He's narrow minded about hunting,you should come down and strangle some longnecks! I'm going to see if my son can catch a good buck out!