Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Hog everywhere

Old 11-08-2007, 08:15 AM
Boone & Crockett

Default RE: Hog everywhere

Hey forget trueghst! We're your buddies, he's just a want to be buddy ... Don't let him hunt over OUR feeders, you know the ones we didn't put up, or the ones we didn't buy corn for.

Oh, buy the way Greg. I have a stand I build out of unistrut doubled on the legs, not the green, the mill finish. It's too heavy to tote around and I don't have a place to put it up. So if you'd like next time we come out I'll bring it, but we need to drive close so I can unload it and put it up. It's yours if you want it. It's 10 feet and strong enough to put a tank on it. I'll bring out some straps to secure it.
Old 11-08-2007, 10:25 AM
Giant Nontypical

Yeah and then you're gonna want me to invite you to sit in it every weekend I bet! Just lets don't put it up anywhere near the ravine. (bar ditch) LOL!
Old 11-08-2007, 12:21 PM

oh thanks...just forget me! I see how it is [&:]lol

Old 11-08-2007, 03:24 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: trueghst

oh thanks...just forget me! I see how it is [&:]lol

Just joking Greg is a man of his word... There's plenty of hogs to go around. Atleast when we hunt. We haven't killed a single thing. Russ shot at one ( with his pistol ) and missed , I saw one, and Gregs has nailed a bunch.
Old 11-08-2007, 06:03 PM

I know...! I'll just sit back and wait my time. Just only been deer hunting once in my life on opening day this year...and only been after the pigs for about 30 days now. Kinda got into my system now and just can't stop! LMAO

Billy
Old 11-08-2007, 07:35 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: trueghst

I know...! I'll just sit back and wait my time. Just only been deer hunting once in my life on opening day this year...and only been after the pigs for about 30 days now. Kinda got into my system now and just can't stop! LMAO

Billy
I completely understand. I love to hunt and I go where I can, when ever someone invites me. I refuse to pay to hunt. Just can't do it!
Thanks again to my little West Texas beer drinking hillybilly buddy, Rowel, for giving me the opportunity to put some venison in my freezer this year. I thank you amigo, and my cholesterol thanks you too.