Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Air Rifle Hog

Old 02-12-2007, 04:24 PM
Spike

Default Air Rifle Hog

Now this is something that you are unlikely to see too often. A hog shot with an air rifle.Click onthe video below the picture of the air rifle.

http://www.gamousa.com//Catalog.aspx?Product=62
Old 02-12-2007, 04:33 PM
Typical Buck

Default RE: Air Rifle Hog

Glad they didn't have that when I was a kid. Unbelievable
Old 02-12-2007, 06:02 PM
Boone & Crockett

ORIGINAL: Ol JohnnyBoy

Glad they didn't have that when I was a kid. Unbelievable

Ain't that the truth. We used to have BB gun fights. Half my neighbors would have been dead for sure.
Old 02-12-2007, 06:38 PM

Unbelievable, I wouldn't have believed it if I didn't see it.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:37 PM

I have a RWS that shoots 22cal 900fps punches holes through squirrels at 40 yrds. Gamo's are good my wife has one and so does my son.
Old 02-14-2007, 02:46 PM
Typical Buck

The hunter in that video is named Steve Scott. That video clip is from an episode of Steve Scott's Outdoor Guide featured on the Versus Network in the Fall.He tested it out on 2x4's, paint cans, and finallya skull ofa hog beforetaking a shot on a live animal.Since this episode he has also hunteddove and coyotes witha Gamo.I work with Steve on his site and ever since I saw that episode I have wanted a Gamo.

http://www.stevescott.tv
Old 02-15-2007, 09:57 PM

GAMO USA Corp. Recalls Air Rifles That Can Unexpectedly Fire, Posing Serious Injury Hazard WASHINGTON, D.C. - The U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission, in cooperation with the firm named below, today announced a voluntary recall of the following consumer product. Consumers should stop using recalled products immediately unless otherwise instructed.
Name of Product: GAMO Air Rifles
Units: About 14,000
Distributor: GAMO USA Corp., of Fort Lauderdale, Fla.
Manufacturer: Duel Delta, S.L. of Barcelona, Spain
Hazard: The scope mount on these rifles can be installed incorrectly, causing the rifle to unexpectedly fire. This poses a serious injury hazard to consumers.
Incidents/Injuries: GAMO has received one report of an air rifle firing unexpectedly. No injuries have been reported.
Description: The recalled air rifles are the following GAMO models: Hunter Pro, Hunter Sport, Shadow Sport, and F1200. These models bear the serial numbers 04-IC-415577-06 through 04-IC-579918-06. The model and serial numbers can be found on the left side of the barrel just above the front left side of the stock. Models Shadow Sport and F1200 look identical.
Sold by: Sporting goods stores and gun shops nationwide from June 2006 to September 2006 for between $150 and $280. Model F1200 was exclusively sold at Wal-Mart stores.
Manufactured in: Spain
Remedy: Consumers should stop using the recalled air rifles immediately and contact the company to receive instructions for returning them and receiving a free repair.
Consumer Contact: Consumers that have not been contacted by GAMO should call the company toll-free at (877) 246-3831 anytime or visit the company’s Web site at www.gamousa.com