Community
Hogs and Exotics Gun or bow, you can stretch your season and fill the freezer with wild hogs and an assortment of exotics.

Want to shoot a hog

Old 11-13-2006, 08:25 PM

Default Want to shoot a hog

Hey everyone. I would love to get a chance to shoot a hog or two. I don't care what they look like. They don't have to be "trophies", just wild. I live in IL...no wild ones here. I am a college student so I would be looking to do this on a tight budget. Bow or gun. Does anyone have some advice?
Old 11-14-2006, 12:51 PM

Default RE: Want to shoot a hog

No advice, but I am looking for the same type of deal. A Texas or Oklahoma hog hunt. I have never shot one and think taking a hog with a bow would be a thrill.
Old 11-14-2006, 04:33 PM
Fork Horn

I have a hog ranch in N.E. Texas only 20 miles from Oklahoma. Would love to have you come hunt with us. For more info call 903-249-4850 or e-mail at [email protected] Thanks, Donnie
Old 11-16-2006, 07:23 AM

Shoot us an email if interested.

www.diamondaranchtexas.com

best of luck

Old 11-27-2006, 04:51 AM
Nontypical Buck

I read an article in one of the hunting magazines where a Fish and Wildlife feller was talking about wild hogs. He said there are two types of states in America. Those that have hogs and those that soon will. Probably won't be too many years from now when you folks will have a ton of them, too. They breed so fast and with such a large litter each time that their numbers can soar in no time.