Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 .204 Ruger anyone??? >

.204 Ruger anyone???

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

.204 Ruger anyone???

Old 09-16-2004, 08:48 PM

Default .204 Ruger anyone???

Anyone have experience with the new 204 Ruger?
Old 09-20-2004, 11:19 AM
st1

Default RE: .204 Ruger anyone???

I managed to get one H&R's new handi rifles in the .204 ruger. I haven't done any long range shooting with it. With the 32gr hornady loads this is one bad SOB. I shot a squirrel with it over the weekend. There wan't anything left to eat. It just exploded the damn thing. Nothing left. I love this round. Coyotes will definitely not love it.
Old 09-20-2004, 11:30 AM
bigcountry

Default RE: .204 Ruger anyone???

I picked one up for my brother. Its a 700ADL on sale at Bass Pro for 380 dollars. Topped it with a Leupold Rifleman. He wanted me to sight it in for him. This weekend with the 32gr hornady, I got two groups of subMOA. Figures. If it was mine, it would be 2" groups. And wow, is this thing flat. 1" high at 100 and 2" low at 200. I love it.