Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Benelli Nova >

Benelli Nova

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Benelli Nova

Old 03-27-2004, 09:05 PM

Default Benelli Nova

While I have been stationed here in Korea, I have been saving for a new shotgun. As the time nears for me to go back to the states ( july 14th can't come soon enough) i have been making my decision. I am pretty much sold on the Benelli Nova, from what I have heard about it, and of course Benelli's reputation when it comes to shotguns. I am looking at it as a all around shotgun to use for turkey, maybe pheasant or whatever else comes along. One concern I have is some military post only allow slug hunting for deer. Has anyone purchased a slug barrel for their Nova? and if so how have the results been?
Old 03-27-2004, 10:57 PM

Default RE: Benelli Nova

The nova is a good gun you will be happy with it and thank you for serving are contry god bless the U.S.A
Old 03-28-2004, 10:44 PM

I have a Benelli Nova and love mine. So far it has been an excellent shotgun. I haven't tried a rifled barrel yet, but Ithaca is making what looks to be a nice one... http://www.ithacagun.com/product/bar..._replace.shtml

Good luck over in Korea! Stay away from the Oscar, perfume going in, sewage going out!!!
Old 03-30-2004, 09:59 AM

Yeah Benelli makes a real nice shotgun, if your looking for something affordable and a great gun, you should also check out the Remington 870 express...