Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
 Kicks industry >

Kicks industry

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Kicks industry

Old 02-04-2004, 11:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

Default Kicks industry

What do you all think about the butt kicker choke tube? I have a Remington Super Express 3 1/2 inch that I use for deer. I have a pattern master in it right now and I am pretty happy with it but I have heard that this butt kicker choke tube is far better. I was just looking for some input, I do not usually ask questions, I just read and take it all in.

Thanks,
Al
Old 02-04-2004, 03:05 PM

Default RE: Kicks industry

Good question. I've been wondering the same thing myself. Have been wanting to get a good buck shot choke tube for coyote hunting. Though I want one that can handle hevi-shot. I wouldn't mind trying some hevi-shot on those yotes
Old 02-04-2004, 06:55 PM
Spike

Default RE: Kicks industry

I have been looking into turkey chokes for my SBE.
Go to www.nitrocompany.com. They have some super chokes and ammo that would be great for coyotes. Just search for your gun and it will tell you choke and ammo you need. I saw for me SBE they have a choke and shooting their 00 bucks that will put all 18 pellets in a 22" circle @ 60 yards.