Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Ruger LC9s Pro

Old 12-31-2015, 07:41 AM
Fork Horn

My earlier post / interest in the Kahr pistols has waned. Now I find out that a custom laser add-on won't work with new order pistols. The aftermarket laser accessory item is a replacement-only to factory Kahr pistols already with the laser mounted..... all of which have been discontinued by Kahr. None of the new pistols have the screw-mount at the face of the hand grip.

So that leaves me right back to where I started.... Ruger LCP with Crimson laser mounted.
Everyone appears out-of-stock right now. This is a red-hot item this year and may need to wait until March-April to get notified via Wish Lists. Hoping Bass Pro Shop is first to receive them @ $409.00 locally - can handle the pistol right there at the counter and no wait for the item to be shipped.

No - not interested in much heavier pocket pistols like the Beretta Nano or Ruger LC380, or ones with barrels approaching 3.5, or at 6+".

Last edited by GoexBlackhorn; 12-31-2015 at 07:51 AM.