Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Are tikka mags interchangeable??? >

Are tikka mags interchangeable???

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Are tikka mags interchangeable???

Old 02-25-2014, 05:04 PM
Nontypical Buck

Default Are tikka mags interchangeable???

I'm guessing this is a no brainier but I want to make sure. I'm thinking of getting a tikka varmint and was wondering if tikka makes mags for it that are flush with the bottom of the stock (3 round variety) or if like calibers are interchangeable from say the regular tikka lite to the varmint bull barrel models??? Any first hand knowledge of this???
Thanks
Old 02-26-2014, 11:26 AM
Boone & Crockett

I would say the best thing to do is to check the different manuals and see what the part number is for the mag in each model. Chances are they are probably the same. Or you can call beretta and ask them.
Old 02-27-2014, 05:43 PM
Typical Buck

Some of their mags are interchangeable...because of their design it has to do with parent case...so for example 243/308/7mm-08 all interchange as do 270WSM/300WSM....and so on. I have not seen any 3 round mags that would secure in a "flush" manner...doesn't mean they don't make them though. I would do what Bronco stated and check part #'s.
Old 02-27-2014, 07:54 PM
Giant Nontypical

If I remember right, Tikka actions were all made the same length as a cost savings. So I would think that the mags would probably be interchangeable.
Old 03-04-2014, 12:46 PM
Nontypical Buck

thanks guys