Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

ok guys

Old 08-14-2013, 05:40 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by BarnesX.308
Although my join date says Feb, 2003, I've been here since the late 1990s, I think. I remember posting my 8-pointer that I shot in 2000 on here. Didn't all the join dates revert to Feb 2003 a while back for some reason?
Yeah, the whole site crashed back then...everyone lost all their posts. I remember a few guys had piles of posts and were furious that they lost em. LOL, more to life than counting posts.

I'm with you Barnes, I'm usually not around much until about now till late fall. I have no clue what happened either, but sad to see him go. Honestly, most of the good folks have left here unfortunately.
Old 08-15-2013, 08:42 AM
Nontypical Buck

Yeah, there were a bunch of characters that I haven't seen around lately. How about Cardeer? That guy was a one-of-a-kind.
Old 08-15-2013, 09:02 AM
Giant Nontypical

My favorite was "Relentless" !!!

Mods had their hands filled with him.................................

Remember him from this one;

http://us.yhs4.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...my_portal_home
Old 08-16-2013, 07:00 PM
Fork Horn

Used to post under an old name way back in the late 90s and early 2000s. Got suckered into a marriage and led to me not getting on here. Fast forward a few years and my old name is gone, but ridgerunner and a few others were some familiar names from back then.