Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Firearm Safety Course >

Firearm Safety Course

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Firearm Safety Course

Old 03-12-2013, 06:34 PM
Spike

Default Firearm Safety Course

Hey everyone,

I'm interested in going hunting to experience the full process of finding, making and eating food - I heard it's a great way to gain an appreciation for food and life.

I'm looking at Firearm Safety Courses around the Seattle area and want to know if there are any instructors that you'd highly recommend?

And as far as other classes/people go, any hunters/mentors who you were blown away by either their skill or ability to teach? This could be instructors for any kind of game with guns or bow. Anybody who stood out to you as been great at what they do?

Thanks for taking the time to read this!

-David
Old 03-14-2013, 01:59 PM
Fork Horn

Firearms safety academy in seattle (360) 978-6100 Email [email protected]

Once you get this class done, nothiing beats knowing some one who is willing to take you out and show you the ropes when it comes to hunting. Whatever you do, please don't pick up a book or two, read them, and go out on your own. Find a friend of a friend or co worker who hunts and get them to take you out on a trip or two.