Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show postponed indefinately! >

Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show postponed indefinately!

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show postponed indefinately!

Old 01-24-2013, 01:45 PM
Fork Horn

Default Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show postponed indefinately!

It's amazing what we can accomplish when everyone stands together!! Hopefully others will learn from Reed Exhibitions error. REED EXHIBITIONS is a British company who also puts on the SHOT show in Las Vegas.. Maybe we can change that!

http://www.easternsportshow.com/

Last edited by whitetailcrazy; 01-24-2013 at 03:18 PM.
Old 01-24-2013, 02:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

It's amazing what we can accomplish when everyone stands together!! Hopefully others will learn from Reed Exhibitions error.
Exactly! Now the voters need to let the politicians know what they should do with Feinstein's ban.
Old 01-24-2013, 03:02 PM
Nontypical Buck

I think a message has been sent.

Here in Vermont a bill was introduced to ban semi-automatic weapons. The statehouse was swamped with comments against it and finally the bill was retracted due to lack of support.

We all need to do that at the Federal level now!
Old 01-24-2013, 09:33 PM
Nontypical Buck

Love it! /
Old 01-25-2013, 07:58 AM
Fork Horn

divide and conquer!
daddus
Old 01-25-2013, 10:24 AM
Spike

Did anyone take notice that Reed's announcement came on the same day that Diane Feinstein's gun control bill was introduced in the Senate? Was it a coincidence or was it meant to be coordinated?

Also, knowing the money that Reed is losing why wouldn't they have reversed their position... it's a hunting show after all and guns have been part of it for years? I'm not a conspiracy theorist but something doesn't smell right. OK, I'm going to say it... could their plan have been to get the show cancelled? Ban modern weapons, a boycott is initiated, show cancelled? The timing of their announcement makes me wonder.
Old 01-25-2013, 10:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by ShaggyPA
Did anyone take notice that Reed's announcement came on the same day that Diane Feinstein's gun control bill was introduced in the Senate? Was it a coincidence or was it meant to be coordinated?

Also, knowing the money that Reed is losing why wouldn't they have reversed their position... it's a hunting show after all and guns have been part of it for years? I'm not a conspiracy theorist but something doesn't smell right. OK, I'm going to say it... could their plan have been to get the show cancelled? Ban modern weapons, a boycott is initiated, show cancelled? The timing of their announcement makes me wonder.

...I'm not thinking there was a conspiracy there.. I just saw a list of vendors who had backed out of the show due to the AR issue foisted by Reed. It was enormous! They were about to lose their butts on this colossal mistake, and I feel they folded their tent and left town to lick their wounds. As far as Feinstein, all you have to do is get a good look at her to see she's a goof- ball. You gotta remember what state she represents.. lots of coo-coos out there.