Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
PLZ help us impeach our Gov.(NY) for infringment on our 2nd Amendment >

PLZ help us impeach our Gov.(NY) for infringment on our 2nd Amendment

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

PLZ help us impeach our Gov.(NY) for infringment on our 2nd Amendment

Old 01-16-2013, 09:52 AM
Giant Nontypical

"The good ole Republicans rolled over faster than a $3 hooker from the New Orleans French Quarter!"

Is that from firsthand experience there old buddy, LOL!!!
Old 01-16-2013, 10:35 AM
Fork Horn

Cuomo blows.....

And collieboy.....gfy with your rationale

you can always move..........to another board!

You should hang your head as a hunter......there is a differnecebetween someone who shoots at animals and a hunter. Your not a hunter. Its in their blood !

Your location says where the ducks don't come......isn't going to matter with no gun!

As far as 8 shot magazine? Are you a moron? Well i'll answer it. Yes.

You and that tree hockey president need to get your heads examined.

All i can say is nobody better come to my house for my guns or bring some pine boxes with you.

Once again....colliethemutt....go break out the peanut butter. Pooch is horney.
Old 01-16-2013, 10:47 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by Topgun 3006
"The good ole Republicans rolled over faster than a $3 hooker from the New Orleans French Quarter!"

Is that from firsthand experience there old buddy, LOL!!!
LOL, yep. Beleive me it doesnt get much faster than that!!!!

It really doesnt supprise me about New York though, if you are a New Yorker you have no rights. You can be illeagly searched when walking down the street, they banned Big Gulps and Super Sized meals because they beleive you are not capable of making a healthy choice on your own. So honestly people did you think they wouldnt ban assualt weapons there? And where did they come up with a 7 round limit? Who pulled that number out of there rear?
Old 01-16-2013, 10:59 AM
Fork Horn

MORONS just increased gun sales by ten fold. Yeah good job controlling guns ! I thought it was to have LESS GUNS ? Oh well....par for the course
Old 01-16-2013, 01:03 PM
Fork Horn

The good ole Republicans rolled over faster than a $3 hooker from the New Orleans French Quarter!
HAHA that was classic!
Old 01-16-2013, 01:49 PM
Nontypical Buck

And some people at work wonder why I won't transfer out of Texas.
Old 01-17-2013, 03:09 AM
Nontypical Buck

A lawmaker in my state has filed a bill that would make enforcing a fed gun ban a crime.
One of 3 states to do so so far.
Sorry you live in a blue state.

http://www.news-leader.com/viewart/2...un-ban-a-crime
Old 01-17-2013, 04:07 AM
Nontypical Buck

NY'ers.... go here...and pass it on. Should be alot better than a petition, they ususally get nowhere. (but you should still sign it)

http://nysecond.org/
Old 01-17-2013, 04:52 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by pnut
A lawmaker in my state has filed a bill that would make enforcing a fed gun ban a crime.
One of 3 states to do so so far.
Sorry you live in a blue state.

http://www.news-leader.com/viewart/2...un-ban-a-crime
The only problem with that is federal law supercedes state law. Kinda like the marijauna laws in Washington and Colorado, it is leagle according to the state but it is still a Federal crime, the feds can swoop in and bust them anytime they want.
Old 01-17-2013, 04:54 AM
Nontypical Buck

Lived on L.I. for 55yrs.,moved out last July. I DONT MISS IT!!!!!! NYS sucks. The politicians are some of the WORST in the country. On LI the pols are some of the most corrupt POS i've ever seen.

They (politicians) can't make the fair decision on any issues,from taxes to illegal imigration,to housing codes,you name it they've screwed it up!!! You think you're get a fair shake on gun controll,forget it.

The political core in that state is ROTTEN, dont matter if it's ratpublican or demokraut they both suck.Your beloved POS NYC mayor was on CBS this morning talking out of his azz bout gun controll. Comparing speedlimit laws to gun control laws...jackazz.

Well sorry for the rant fellas and i wish you luck on your battle but i think you're peeing into a hurricane.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.