Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
Encore ProHunter 12ga Rifled >

Encore ProHunter 12ga Rifled

Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Encore ProHunter 12ga Rifled

Old 08-26-2012, 10:52 AM
Fork Horn

Default Encore ProHunter 12ga Rifled

Selling my 12gauge rifled barrel for the Encore Prohunter. 13 shots total thru it. 12 to sight it in, 1 that downed a nice 5pt. I bought the Prohunter complete with this barrel and bought the blackpowder seperate. I found that I like muzzleloading much better and in Maryland, you can blackpowder during shotgun season so I am selling the barrel. It is mint condition on the inside, no rust or pitting, always cleaned after shooting. There is one dime sized rust spot on side of barrel because I am an idiot and put it in its case before fully dried from cleaning. Right where the foam in the egg crate type case touched the barrel, it rusted up. I don't want to try to scrub it off too hard since I'm selling but I think it can be removed. I am including the base/rings and Bushnell 1.5x4 Shotgun scope as well. Total package is over $400 new, asking $315 firm since it only has 13 rounds thru it plus $15 shipping. Let me know if there are any questions, thanks
Attached Thumbnails Encore ProHunter 12ga Rifled-photo-1.jpg   Encore ProHunter 12ga Rifled-photo-2-1-.jpg   Encore ProHunter 12ga Rifled-photo-3.jpg  
Old 08-30-2012, 01:17 PM
Fork Horn

May be a stupid Question but will this fit on the standard Encore ?? Looks identical ????
Old 08-31-2012, 03:22 AM
Fork Horn

Heck, not a dumb question at all! I would have said it wouldn't fit but I did a goole search and everyone says it does fit perfectly. Only difference from regular encore barrels is its 28" long and fluted.

If you bought it from me and it didn't fit, I'd gladly give a refund minus shipping. Do a search though and I sounds like you're good to go