Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
Marlin 917VR  .17HMR >

Marlin 917VR .17HMR

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

Marlin 917VR .17HMR

Old 08-26-2012, 08:59 AM
Fork Horn

Default Marlin 917VR .17HMR

Selling my Marlin 917VR. Hate to see it go but I used to have a place to pop groundhogs and targets 5 minutes from my house. Due to a move I no longer get to use the ol .17 and after sitting in the closet for a year, its time to part ways. GREAT TACK DRIVER! I've shot many guns, this is the most accurate by far. I had a Bushnell Banner 6x18 on top and no groundhog within 200yd was safe. Scope is on ebay now but I would cancel the auction and include it here for an extra $75 if wanted...its a $159 scope at bass pro and mint.

Rifle has always been cleaned after shooting and no pitting or rusting inside. The stock has normal cosmetic scuffs from 2 years of use but nothing that stands out. For some reason I noticed some blueing is coming off the top of barrel as photo shows. No rust or anything, but its almost liked it rubbed off which is weird. I left the clip out as I was painting a while back so I have some "spray" drops on one side of it, other side is clean as is rifle. Clip never jams rounds. All in all a fantastic weapon here.
Any questions please let me know, must ship to FFL only. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Marlin 917VR  .17HMR-photo-1.jpg   Marlin 917VR  .17HMR-photo-2.jpg   Marlin 917VR  .17HMR-photo-3.jpg  
Old 08-26-2012, 12:11 PM
Fork Horn

Sale pending
Old 08-28-2012, 07:42 PM
Super Moderator

I don't see a price, or else I'm that tired. PM me a price if still available, I may be interested!
-Jake
Old 08-30-2012, 01:14 PM
Fork Horn

Whats the price !!! also interested
Old 08-31-2012, 03:28 AM
Fork Horn

Well the other buyer backed out and I totall forgot to put a price out there, sorry fellas! I was asking $220 for rifle/scope/bases and rings. I also have about 100 ends of ammo left but not sure if/how to ship that. If its legal, that'd be included as well. Shipping would be $20 via fed ex.
Just the rifle would be $140.
Honestly, I LOVE the scope, just nothing to mount it on

I'll be around all weekend for any questions. Thanks