Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights >

A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights

Old 09-27-2012, 08:56 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by fritz1
Your right, there is no fixing Romneys ass! Everytime he opens his mouth he puts his foot in it, he would probably be better off if he didnt talk, or at least thought before he spoke. I think he has lost this one boys. JMO.
So we need to forget about.....

Cash for Clunkers (read kick backs to UAW),

Unarmed guards at our international embassies (especially stupid in hostile countries)

5 trillion in wasted spending (reminder that it took Bush 8 years and two wars to spend less than this)

15 million more people on Food Stamps

23 million Americans on unemployment

Double down deficit spending (he promised to cut it by half)

60,000 unverifiable votes (that's just in Minnesota)

ACORN, proving that voter fraud is alive and thriving......

The list goes on and on Fritz....where should we stop?

Obama has buried this nations credit, it was under his watch that we were downgraded thank you.
This could have been ended, but noooo, you lousy libtard's with no sense of right or wrong.
No sense of good and bad, no common sense at all had to go elect this baboon to prove that your not racist, and you only proved that you have no reason to be breathing at all in the first place. Let alone enough intelligence to vote.
Old 09-27-2012, 10:50 AM
Nontypical Buck

Come on, are you actualy trying to convince me that Romney is the intelligent answer? It is sad that with Obamas record the Republicans couldnt find ANYONE better to run than Romney! That was a wasted nomination as far as I am concerned because he doesnt have a snowballs chance in hell beating Obama. The Republicans obviously dont have ANYONE worth a crap in there party if Romney is the best they got.

You might want to flip on the news, the Dept. of Labor just released there latest numbers, there are now 125,000 more jobs than the day Obama stepped in office. Go figure, more bad news for Romney!

Last edited by fritz1; 09-27-2012 at 11:19 AM.
Old 09-28-2012, 02:19 AM
Nontypical Buck

Frits, given Obama's record, my goldfish has a better chance of winning than obama does. So yes, I will take a proven track record of success (Romney) over a proven track record of failure after failure after failure (obama).
Old 09-28-2012, 07:12 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by sconnyhunter
Frits, given Obama's record, my goldfish has a better chance of winning than obama does. So yes, I will take a proven track record of success (Romney) over a proven track record of failure after failure after failure (obama).
Apparently you havnt been watching the news or seen the latest polls. Romney is quickly falling farther and farther behind.
Old 09-30-2012, 03:41 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by fritz1
Apparently you havnt been watching the news or seen the latest polls. Romney is quickly falling farther and farther behind.
Polls don't tell us anything until the last week of campaigning. Until then its all speculation.
Besides, carter had similar poll numbers until Reagan ousted him in one of the largest electoral landslides in history. So frits, get ready for President Romney, Obama doesn't stand a chance.

15 million new entrants on food stamps

23 million unemployed Americans

5 trillion in new deficit spending

Obamacare

750 billion removed from Medicare

Cash for clunkers (union kickbacks)

shovel ready jobs that weren't shovel ready

an ambassador in a foreign country being killed, because the state department refused to allow our security there to be armed

These things are not good for America, frits.
Old 07-18-2013, 02:56 PM
Dominant Buck

I have to bring this post back so the Obama droids can eat crow