Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights >

A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights

Old 07-22-2012, 06:16 PM
Giant Nontypical

[quote] Topgun 3006;3953771"who you going to vote for instead?"
[quote]

Compared to him, hillary would be considered "great!" And to think, we feared her!
Old 07-23-2012, 05:48 AM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by salukipv1
there's bigger issues at stake.

He'll get my vote, Again.

who you going to vote for instead? "I don't align myself with the NRA" -Romney-

This is what is really scary. The fact that there are still people out there that would vote for this idiot. I don't know how low someones IQ has to be to not realize what damage this moron has done and how much more he intends to do if he is re-elected.

Obama won't be able to ruin the country by himself but there seems to be enough idiots out there that might help him get it done.
Old 07-27-2012, 11:51 AM
Spike

Saluki,

Please what other bigger issues are at stake?

Immigration, Obama pretty much welcomes illegals with open arms. He states as long as they haven't committed a crime they can stay. Isn't it a crime to come across the border in the first place?

HealthCare, it's not a tax. But wait the supreme court ruled the only way it's legal is if it's a tax, then Obama continues on that it's not a tax. Who does the idiot think he's fooling?

Guns, he's from Chicago. Need I say more. The same city where folks rights as gun owners has been trampled on forever. I live in IL and cannot believe with the crap that goes on in Chicago politics why anyone from IL would vote for a low down politician from Chicago. Some of the tightest gun restrictions in the nation, yet one of the highest murder rates. You do the math.

More people are on welfare than ever before under this president. He promised transparency yet wouldn't reveal his birth certificate and still won't release his college details. Obama stated he wouldn't be influenced by lobbyist, yet leaders of some of the largest unions in the land are regulars @ the White House.

Anyone that doesn't go out and do some research on this man and votes for him is an idiot. If this man is elected again don't be surprised by anything he tries to accomplish (He'll just use Executive Order).
Old 07-30-2012, 07:38 AM
Spike

saluki, i think you need to do some research on President Obama. sitting there watching msnbc gush over the man is not doing you any good. there are a lot of important issues at stake. how about the national debt. if i remeber he said he was going to cut it by half but has continued to spend like a spoiled brat given a credit card without a limit. he has enabled more people to go on welfare than ever, he has hired just aobut double the amount of government workers which get paid through our tax dollars. he claims to want to raise taxes on only the weatlhy but he has no freaking idea how economics work. he can raise the taxes on the weatlhy which they say will bring in 4 billion dollars a year, our government spends over 3 billion a day.
i want to say that any issue that affect our constitutional rights should be number one on the priority list.
im guessing you are one of those folks that like obama care, i bet you look forward to being told by the government what you can do, so you never have to make another decision.
im guessing that you are looking forward to more bleeding heart jagbags like mayor freaking bloomberg to be in charge.
i think you need to start thinking independtly and stop listening to all those liberal speaking folks, who believe nobody can survive without them telling us what is best for us.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:25 PM
Nontypical Buck

Saluki1:

If they take your rights away to own a firearm, don't cry because it is people like you who will cause it.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:36 AM
Nontypical Buck

I have trouble understanding how the party of Geo. W Bush, Palin and Bachman can call Pres. Obama dumb. Remember Reagan's second term? He was incompetent. It is like Newt finding fault with someone's morals.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:10 PM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by Jenks
I have trouble understanding how the party of Geo. W Bush, Palin and Bachman can call Pres. Obama dumb. Remember Reagan's second term? He was incompetent. It is like Newt finding fault with someone's morals.
x2!

not to mention Regan is who gave amnesty to illegals.

btw Mitt Romney is the son of an illegal mexican...

gun rights are another non-issue like abortion, guns and abortion are never going away, so voting because of these 2 issues is stupid.

as for IQ mine is closer to 200 than 100, just a fun fact for your day! haha.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:45 PM
Giant Nontypical

Salukipv1---You and Jenks are two dumb peas in a pod!!! Here are two stupid statements you just posted that show you have your head up your butt:
"btw Mitt Romney is the son of an illegal mexican...
gun rights are another non-issue like abortion, guns and abortion are never going away, so voting because of these 2 issues is stupid."

***FYI: Romney was born to American parents living in the Mormon colonies in Mexico; events during the Mexican Revolution forced his family to flee back to the United States when he was a child. The family lived in several states and ended up in Salt Lake City, Utah, where they struggled during the Great Depression.
Your other statement is also ludicrous with it already pointed out that BO has stacked the Supreme Court with two women that certainly aren't pro gun rights fanatics. He is also pressing for ratification of the UN Treaty, talks of which which just broke down in NY. He has also signed Executive Orders restricting the sale of legal firearms that Korea gave back to the US not long ago that are normally offered for sale to legal civilians under a system that has been in existence for decades. He has spent so much money in four years that we don't have and never will that it won;t be paid off four generations from now! You, Sir, have no idea what you're talking about if you say anything positive about this jackass of a guy that should have never been allowed to run for any office, especially Pres. The SOB has done more to help the Muslim world in his four years in Office and more things to damage this country that have already been mentioned by other members than anyone in the history of this country. Yet you say you are voting for that dimwit that thinks there are 57 states and holds his crotch when our anthem is played! The man is a friggin traitor to this great country for God's sake and you're going to vote for him!!! As for your last sentence if that is even to be believed, have you ever heard that you can be too smart for your own good, LOL!!!

Last edited by Topgun 3006; 08-01-2012 at 05:06 PM.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:17 PM
Nontypical Buck

Many people do not like to discuss politics. folks that do usually have the latest "talking points" lined up for discussion. This keeps talk away from vulnerable areas. I don't like to discuss politics either. Most folks have made up their minds on the subject and are not going to change. I do like to read about guns and hunting and feel a kinship with others that have the same weakness, regardless of their politics. I agree with Topgun in his selection of "3006" for a name. It is an old caliber that has hardly been improved on in its class. His politics, religion and other personal matters are not of great interest to me. So I will do my best to not comment any further about politics here--on the "guns" forum.
Old 08-01-2012, 07:30 PM
Spike

who you going to vote for instead? "I don't align myself with the NRA" -Romney-
how can u vote for that musleam

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.