Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights >

A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

A vote for obama is a vote to take away your rights

Old 08-22-2012, 12:33 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by fritz1
Didnt Englands gun laws start that way?
I'm researching that right now. I am not an expert on England gun laws, the most I investigated with them was enough to accurately quote that England has a higher violent crime rate than the US.
Old 08-22-2012, 12:35 PM
Nontypical Buck

England has the strictest gun laws in the world, I beleive.
Old 08-22-2012, 12:42 PM
Spike

No it does not look like it was a national registry of firearms. It was a requirement to obtain a permit to purchase guns, which then evolved into a reason for the permit could no longer be self defense of the person or home and all applications with that listed that reason were to be denied. From there it went into all out ban on handguns.
Old 08-22-2012, 12:49 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Ridge Runner
there are 200 million+ guns in the hands of citizens, the government WILL NOT go door to door to confiscate them for the same reason that the ***anease cancelled out on the us land invasion (something about a rifle behind every tree)
They will try to control the ammunition industry, all they have to do is regulate primers.
I'll vote for romney for the simple reason that the guy who predicted the housing market crash, the auto industry meltdown, and the banking industry crash has predicted that 4 more years of OB running this country will lead to 200% inflation and 60% unemployment and our kids and grandkids can't sustain those conditions, while being taxed enough to pay the debt we owe china.
RR
BTW

the laws are so strict in england that the english olympic pistol shooting team go to spain to practice.
England learned what happened last time they ticked off people under their domain. Rather than change their ways they got rid of the guns.
Old 08-22-2012, 12:54 PM
Nontypical Buck

According to the Mayan calander, its all over in December anyway. LOL.
Old 08-22-2012, 01:17 PM
Typical Buck

Everyone should see 2016 Obama's America to see who the guy really is. Before anyone wants to say BS, that isn't true! The White House has not disputed any of it and it has been out for a month now. Go see it!
Old 08-22-2012, 01:29 PM
Giant Nontypical

fritz1---I do have to say that I'm with you 100% on this gun registration debate you guys are having, so you haven't been completely out in the forest it would seem, LOL! All gun registration is good for and will lead to is an easy way to know who has what and if the time comes the Government will know what you have. That's exactly how the citizens of England lost theirs and how Hitler took all the guns away when he arose to power in Germany. I guess he hasn't watched the video put out by the NRA showing all the long guns and handguns in Europe being cut to pieces or melted down. Now England citizenry has no way of defending themselves and violent crime is so rampant that the police can't do a thing and just stand by and even just watch when there are riots, etc.!
Old 08-22-2012, 01:34 PM
Spike

Originally Posted by Colorado Cajun
Everyone should see 2016 Obama's America to see who the guy really is. Before anyone wants to say BS, that isn't true! The White House has not disputed any of it and it has been out for a month now. Go see it!
First thing I learned when taking political science courses, was to not put much weight in a politically motivated film. Dinesh D'Souza is a long time Republican and outspoken critic of Obama. His opinion piece needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

I am not defending the guy (Obama), I don't think he is a very good President at all, but let's remember, in order for Obama to drag this country as far down as people suggest he will, it would require that we voted for the perfect storm in Congress as well. It's just not a reasonable outlook for a second term. It's fear mongering.
Old 08-22-2012, 03:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by fritz1
England has the strictest gun laws in the world, I beleive.
And that's exactly what Obamalamadingdong is shooting for. The libs are smart, they just keep chipping away. Just like gay marriage, they know they can't get it all at once but if they just keep chipping away, they will get what they want in the end.
Old 08-22-2012, 05:26 PM
Typical Buck

Originally Posted by SpawnedX
First thing I learned when taking political science courses, was to not put much weight in a politically motivated film. Dinesh D'Souza is a long time Republican and outspoken critic of Obama. His opinion piece needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

I am not defending the guy (Obama), I don't think he is a very good President at all, but let's remember, in order for Obama to drag this country as far down as people suggest he will, it would require that we voted for the perfect storm in Congress as well. It's just not a reasonable outlook for a second term. It's fear mongering.
What it did for me was connect the dots. There was a lot about Obama that I never understood like why does he dislike America so much, why is he so for taxes, why does he hate rich people, why is he so against capitalism, why is he so pro union, why does he love and support muslims so much? All those questions were answered after watching the documentry. It was his up bringing, it was the environment he was raised in, and who he is today. I took it with a grain of salt and recoginized the political parts. There is a lot of the documentary that is him speaking from the audio version of his own book. That is what scares the hell out of me. If his supporters really knew who he is and the radical upbringing he had, they would run and run fast. Like I mentioned before, they have not disputed any of it. Go see it! He has also said himself in his own book that he will stand with the muslims. He has never said that he will stand with America or American.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.