Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
WTS - Daisy 2203 Legacy .22LR semi auto >

WTS - Daisy 2203 Legacy .22LR semi auto

Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

WTS - Daisy 2203 Legacy .22LR semi auto

Old 10-26-2012, 08:09 PM
Nontypical Buck

The gun and magazine are gone.
Old 04-17-2013, 08:35 AM
Spike

I have a Daisy 2203 semi auto in perfect condition and includes (3) 7 shot clips. It has been slightly used but has no pitting or scraches.

Make me an offer or trade for a Remington Nylon 66, 10, 11, 12, or 76.

[email protected]
Old 08-31-2020, 06:52 AM
Spike

Default If you still have the mag i could use it .

Originally Posted by rogerstv
I received a check for $100.00 from Daisy. Rifle is gone. I kept the magazine for anyone that is interested.
If the magazine is still available please let me know i bought my don a 2203 yesterday but didn't the mag was so hard to find . Hes waiting impatiently to shoot it .lol please let me know either way . Thank you alot
Old 09-02-2020, 10:01 AM
Nontypical Buck

The gun and magazine are gone.
See my 2012 post two above yours.
Old 01-07-2021, 06:53 PM
Spike

For Sale -

A slightly used Daisy 2203 "Legacy" .22LR semi-automatic rifle.

This model qualifies for the following recall. It has not been sent to Daisy. They no longer repair the rifle and do not have parts. I assume they will destory it. Therefore I want to see if there are any collectors or interested parties that want the rifle before I send it back to Daisy. I am the orignal owner. The rifle is barely used. I just fired a clip full of ammo through it without a problem. The rifle has not been carried in the field. No scratches or dents.

According to a website I found, "It has been determined that the sear or disconnect may break on the Legacy semiautomatic rifles which may permit the gun to discharge more than one round with a single pull of the trigger. Because of this condition, Daisy has elected to recall all Legacy 2203 and 2213 semiautomatic rifles."

Price is $200.00. Buyer pays the FFL dealer. I will pay to ship.

Bob R.
If I have this I will pay your asking shipping everything I've had one of these since I was a kid my parents have had it for years but they lost the clip recently my dad passed away and I'm really just needing a clip
Old 01-08-2021, 03:06 PM
Typical Buck

Check the 8 year old 4 posts above yours Daisy.If it was as clean as stated I shore as shootin would not have sent it back for such a pittance amount especially knowin that people were really interested in it.
Old 01-20-2021, 08:26 PM
Spike

Default I'm looking for a clip

For Sale -

A slightly used Daisy 2203 "Legacy" .22LR semi-automatic rifle.

This model qualifies for the following recall. It has not been sent to Daisy. They no longer repair the rifle and do not have parts. I assume they will destory it. Therefore I want to see if there are any collectors or interested parties that want the rifle before I send it back to Daisy. I am the orignal owner. The rifle is barely used. I just fired a clip full of ammo through it without a problem. The rifle has not been carried in the field. No scratches or dents.

According to a website I found, "It has been determined that the sear or disconnect may break on the Legacy semiautomatic rifles which may permit the gun to discharge more than one round with a single pull of the trigger. Because of this condition, Daisy has elected to recall all Legacy 2203 and 2213 semiautomatic rifles."

Price is $200.00. Buyer pays the FFL dealer. I will pay to ship.

Bob R.
Please contact me 9856858888
Old 01-23-2021, 07:51 PM
Nontypical Buck

Um, the post was from 9 years ago.