HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - WTS - Daisy 2203 Legacy .22LR semi auto
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2021, 06:53 PM
Daisy.22
Spike

Originally Posted by rogerstv
For Sale -

A slightly used Daisy 2203 "Legacy" .22LR semi-automatic rifle.

This model qualifies for the following recall. It has not been sent to Daisy. They no longer repair the rifle and do not have parts. I assume they will destory it. Therefore I want to see if there are any collectors or interested parties that want the rifle before I send it back to Daisy. I am the orignal owner. The rifle is barely used. I just fired a clip full of ammo through it without a problem. The rifle has not been carried in the field. No scratches or dents.

According to a website I found, "It has been determined that the sear or disconnect may break on the Legacy semiautomatic rifles which may permit the gun to discharge more than one round with a single pull of the trigger. Because of this condition, Daisy has elected to recall all Legacy 2203 and 2213 semiautomatic rifles."

Price is $200.00. Buyer pays the FFL dealer. I will pay to ship.

Bob R.
If I have this I will pay your asking shipping everything I've had one of these since I was a kid my parents have had it for years but they lost the clip recently my dad passed away and I'm really just needing a clip