Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Classifieds > Guns
T/C Encore Stuff!!!! >

T/C Encore Stuff!!!!

Community
Guns Buy, sell, or trade your guns and gun accessories here.

T/C Encore Stuff!!!!

Old 09-21-2011, 04:36 AM
Typical Buck

Default T/C Encore Stuff!!!!

I have some T/C Encore Stuff for sale.

1 - 15" Stainless .243 barrel with a Bushnell 2X6-32 scope on it. Barrel and scope are in fine shape, only normal frame marks on it. Save yourself over a hundred bucks off the price of this package new, $350 shipped.

1 - 15" Blue 15" 444 Marlin Barrel with extra goodies. From the factory it has a muzzle break installed (not the gaudy looking after market one) and I had a gun smith install the high dollar T/C fibre optic sights on it. This is a VERY hard to find barrel that is now only available through the custom shop for big $$ and a 6-10 week wait. Barrel is in Excellant shape and has only seen a few rounds. Could easily have over $400 in buying this set up new, $300 shipped.

Buy both and I will give you the used factory black rubber grip and forearm. Buy one and I'll throw them in for another $20. NO FFL required.

Trust me, there is nothing wrong with these. I'm just a regular ole American that was hit by "restructuring" and "downsizing" like too damn many of us have been lately. So I simply need to make some sacrifices!

Thanks for looking.

The first 2 pics are the .243, the 2nd pic is the 444 barrel, (taken before I had the fibre optic sights professionally installed)
Attached Thumbnails T/C Encore Stuff!!!!-photo0576.jpg   T/C Encore Stuff!!!!-photo0577.jpg   T/C Encore Stuff!!!!-dsc02390.jpg  
Old 09-27-2011, 02:15 AM
Typical Buck

Any interest?
Old 10-03-2011, 03:48 PM
Fork Horn

I would have been interested in the .243 but to be safe I checked the regulations and WI minimum barrel length is 18"
Old 10-03-2011, 11:08 PM
Typical Buck

Most states do have those types of minimums for rifle barrels, but these are pistol barrels.
Old 10-06-2011, 03:47 AM
Typical Buck

I would consider reasonable offers, if you'd PM them to me I'd appreciate it.

Thanks
Old 10-12-2011, 10:49 PM
Typical Buck

The .243 barrel is sold!! I still have the 444 barrel for sale. I will throw in the grips for free and ship it for free for $300.

Thanks again for looking!