HuntingNet.com Forums - View Single Post - T/C Encore Stuff!!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 04:36 AM
lovethebigguns
Typical Buck

Default T/C Encore Stuff!!!!

I have some T/C Encore Stuff for sale.

1 - 15" Stainless .243 barrel with a Bushnell 2X6-32 scope on it. Barrel and scope are in fine shape, only normal frame marks on it. Save yourself over a hundred bucks off the price of this package new, $350 shipped.

1 - 15" Blue 15" 444 Marlin Barrel with extra goodies. From the factory it has a muzzle break installed (not the gaudy looking after market one) and I had a gun smith install the high dollar T/C fibre optic sights on it. This is a VERY hard to find barrel that is now only available through the custom shop for big $$ and a 6-10 week wait. Barrel is in Excellant shape and has only seen a few rounds. Could easily have over $400 in buying this set up new, $300 shipped.

Buy both and I will give you the used factory black rubber grip and forearm. Buy one and I'll throw them in for another $20. NO FFL required.

Trust me, there is nothing wrong with these. I'm just a regular ole American that was hit by "restructuring" and "downsizing" like too damn many of us have been lately. So I simply need to make some sacrifices!

Thanks for looking.

The first 2 pics are the .243, the 2nd pic is the 444 barrel, (taken before I had the fibre optic sights professionally installed)
Attached Images