Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

40cal

Old 05-25-2011, 10:10 PM
Fork Horn

Default 40cal

Im in the market to get another 40 have narrowed it down to either fnp 40 or a springfield xdm 40. Ive herd alotabout the xd but not much about the fn. They both feel great gettin it for. ahome defense weapon/rideing gub. Not for ccw. Any opinions are a ppreciated. Thanks
Old 05-26-2011, 03:30 AM
Typical Buck

I know a guy who owns a Springfield XDM. He really likes his gun. It's never given him any problems.
Old 05-26-2011, 04:55 AM
Fork Horn

Originally Posted by Sfury
I know a guy who owns a Springfield XDM. He really likes his gun. It's never given him any problems.
+1. I own one, no problems here. You might also look at the smith M&P series as well.
Old 05-26-2011, 07:03 AM
Nontypical Buck

Of the two that you have listed, I would much prefer the XDM. Nice little pistol. There are others that I would prefer over this, but if these are the two that you have narrowed it down to, that would be my choice. Of course, my hands are different than yours...get what fits/feels the best. If difference is negligible, and price is not a factor one way or the other, I just like the XDM better and would go for that. But, they fit me well too.