Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Took my Bushmaster to the range yesterday. >

Took my Bushmaster to the range yesterday.

Community
Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Took my Bushmaster to the range yesterday.

Old 04-12-2011, 03:02 PM
Fork Horn

haha
This conversation cracks me up!
There is nothing here worth arguing over...

You can make any decent gun shoot tight groups if the right load, optics, & rest are used & it isn't like a 100 yard shot is a long shot... at least not where I come from...

With that being said, that 15 shot group is outstanding & that gun has more than proved itself.

-South
Old 04-12-2011, 04:15 PM
Fork Horn

Hey fritz, you look like kind of a redneck in that pic...

And I had already decided if I ever bought an AR that was the one I would get. Nice shooting!!

Last edited by warbirdlover; 04-12-2011 at 07:59 PM.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:18 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by South33
This conversation cracks me up!
+1

We've finally run out of meaningful things to discuss when we're down to the "Ford is better than Chevy" garbage.
Old 04-12-2011, 07:22 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by homers brother
+1

We've finally run out of meaningful things to discuss when we're down to the "Ford is better than Chevy" garbage.
when has it ever not been "ford vs chevy"? come to think of it when has any topic on this forum been meaningful?
Old 04-12-2011, 07:44 PM
JW
Super Moderator

WELL THIS IS BEING WATCHED BY ADMINS - I REPORTED IT.

No sense trying to publish rules at this point.

If it stays civil with no more personal attacks - hey great!

JW
Old 04-12-2011, 07:53 PM
Fork Horn

haha
This is like a bunch of kindergardeners crying because they didn't get the last graham cracker... if everybody was so sure & right about there points on what gun is better or who was a better shot than why would there be a need to cry & whine because someone doesn't agree... does somebody need a hug??

-South
Old 04-12-2011, 08:32 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by DeerandbearhoG
when has it ever not been "ford vs chevy"? come to think of it when has any topic on this forum been meaningful?
I'm not quite sure that's a fair thing to say, either. There's been quite a bit of rather objectively-presented information passed through this board. That's not to say that those instances where communication devolves into an electronic argument aren't more "memorable?"

There are a lot of people here who could stand to wear their hearts and their egoes a bit less far out on their sleeves, though. When we take ourselves so seriously that someone else must be wrong just so that we can be right, this is what we wind up with.

Everything here is relative. Like most boards, this one reflects personal experiences, personal preferences, and personal opinions. People should take all of those for what they're worth and nothing more.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:20 AM
Fork Horn

All you have to do is start at the beginning of this thread and follow it and you'll see what happens and by who. Then do something about it or him.
Old 04-13-2011, 07:26 AM
Giant Nontypical

Originally Posted by warbirdlover
All you have to do is start at the beginning of this thread and follow it and you'll see what happens and by who. Then do something about it or him.
Nope, you'd have to go to some other threads and see who started what and what happened to know whats going on in this thread...
Old 04-13-2011, 08:55 AM
Giant Nontypical

The 15 shot group speaks for it's self.

Congratulations..............good shoot'in !

Most would be asking; What were you shooting, etc ?!?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.