Go Back  HuntingNet.com Forums > Firearms Forum > Guns
Missing Guns, Flagler County Florida >

Missing Guns, Flagler County Florida

Guns Like firearms themselves, there's a wide variety of opinions on what's the best gun.

Missing Guns, Flagler County Florida

Old 02-06-2011, 02:51 PM
Spike

Unhappy Missing Guns, Flagler County Florida

Missing Semi-Automatic Weapons
Flagler County Florida, Mondex Area
Reward Offered

AK47 Rifle, serial #P4710611
Mini Uzi Carbine, serial #MC01625
HC Spectre Pistol, serial #B6944

REF. www.savemyguns.com

We are searching for 3 missing guns. The weapons belong to a relative of mine who lives in Florida. A police report was filed and the guns have been logged into the National Police Database, NCIC. The weapons are also registered in The Florida Stolen Gun Registry, FCIC. Please give out the above website to: family, friends, relatives, co-workers and other people that you know.

Any effort will be appreciated.

Thanks for reading this post.

Joe
Old 02-07-2011, 04:40 AM
Nontypical Buck

Thats terrible.

Tom
Old 02-11-2011, 02:20 PM
Nontypical Buck

I hate hearing that. I wish you all the best in recovering them. I'm glad they are recorded on the National Police Database. Very sad all the theiving low lifes out there.
Old 02-13-2011, 11:35 AM
Giant Nontypical

that sucks, one reason when I get all my guns togather down here in florida( we got a vacation house we will be at till june) I am going to record all the info from my guns on my computer and a hidden hard copy
Old 02-13-2011, 03:24 PM
Nontypical Buck

Originally Posted by bigtim6656
that sucks, one reason when I get all my guns togather down here in florida( we got a vacation house we will be at till june) I am going to record all the info from my guns on my computer and a hidden hard copy
Thats what I have done with all my weapons already. I always took pics of them in the past with numbers,discriptions, and any unusual markings. I then also put a mark somewhere on the weapon that only I would know and a pic of that as well. I did the same with any weapons I had brought to me to work on also, even over night.

I now have 2 safes that I have everything recorded on 2 discs, one at my house another in another safe place as well any other valuables in my house.